This tray is preloaded with our specially formulated SB-44 carbamide peroxide gel. The tray is the same strength and process as we use in our in – store services. It is a one-time usage tray, designed to improve your smile by up to 9 shades. Most people will see an immediate difference after use, and better results 3 days from use. The tray is designed to fit both your upper and lower teeth, thereby eliminating the uncomfortable use of requiring you wear 2 trays that most competitors offer.
*Please check that your light is working properly before beginning teeth whitening process. If the light does not turn on, please contact Smiling Bright at (855) 662-1108.
- Tear open the pre-sealed package and remove the tray
- Be sure to apply the vitamin E to your gums and lips prior to putting the tray into your mouth
- When the tray is placed in your mouth, please insure that both your top and bottom teeth are secured in the tray and that the foam strip is placed against your teeth. People sometimes place their teeth in front of the foam, which is the wrong placement, the foam must be pressed against your teeth to ensure results
- Place the light against your tray and insure that the light stays on for at least 30 minutes and no more than 35 minutes.
- When completed, discard the tray, and brush your teeth.
- Do not brush your gums for at least the next 2 days
- If your gums have been dehydrated (where they appear white), please just rinse often with cold water, you can apply more vitamin E , or you can use vitamin E gel-caps, by breaking open the gel-caps and putting the vitamin E directly onto your gums.
- You can purchase more trays for additional treatments, and you can use up to 2 trays per week for services, do not use trays no more than 2 consecutive weeks.
- You can use one tray per month after the initial treatment usages, thereby creating a maintenance program for your new smile
- There is no light that comes with the tray, you either have already purchased a system that had a light, or you can purchase the light by calling Smiling Bright at (855)662-1108
Submit your review