The 10ml gel syringe consists of our newly introduced SB-44 formula, making it safe for people with sensitive teeth. You can get up to 25 treatments with only one syringe. The SB-44 formula is the same formula used in our stores.
- There are 50 small lines marked on the syringe
- Use 1 line for the upper portion of your tray, be sure to spread the gel evenly across the entire tray
- Use 1 line for the lower portion of your tray, be sure to spread the gel evenly across the entire tray
- Do not use more gel than specified
- Be sure to use the recommended amount of gel, if more gel is used, the excess gel will rise onto your gums, creating the potential for dehydrated gums. (a whitening of the gums)
- Place your trays in your mouth insuring that they are completely covering your teeth
- Leave the trays with the gel on your teeth for 30 minutes, not to exceed 35 minutes
- When your time is up, remove the tray, rinse and store the tray for its next use
- Use no more that 3 times a week, depending on the severity of the shade of your teeth, or the desired timeline of achieving your perfect smile
- You can use the gel once a week to freshen your smile once you have achieved your desired shade.
Submit your review