Vitamin E swabs are used for a variety of reasons, including the application prior to using your trays with the gel, relief for chapped lips, chapped hands, scars, and dehydrated gums (whitening of the gums).
- Hold the vitamin E swab vertical with the red line at the top
- Gently push the swab through the protective packaging, exposing the top of the swab, red line
- Snap the red line and pull the cotton from the top
- Allow the vitamin e to slowly drain to the bottom of the swab, saturating the bottom cotton portion
- Swab the lower saturated cotton portion to your gums, lips, hands etc.
Submit your review