America’s easiest and most effective way to achieve that extraordinary smile in as little as 2 weeks. The Quick – Bright system comes with the SB-44 formula gel, which is stored in the applicator. The applicator has up to 40 treatments, so you can whiten and maintain that new beautiful smile in as little as 30 minutes. The SB-44 formula is carbamide peroxide, which eliminates the sensitivity factor when whitening teeth. So, now anyone can have that glamorous smile, and not have any discomfort from getting the smile you always wanted.
- Remove the top cover of the applicator
- Twist the lower end of the applicator clockwise until a small amount of gel appears on the brush. Sometimes the gel will appear on the sides
- Brush a thin and even coating of gel on both the front and bottom teeth. Usually you would apply the gel to the 10 middle and lower teeth to whiten, as this is the approximate teeth that make up your smile
- Place the light between your lips so that the light shines directly onto the gel without coming into contact with the gel. It is ok if the light does come into contact with the gel
- Leave the light on for no less than 30 minutes, and no more than 35 minutes.
- Use the Quick-Bright system up to 3 days per week with the light. You can use the system without the light for an additional 2 days that week.
- The Quick- Bright system contains up to 40 applications. Exact number of applications will depend on how thick you apply the gel
- After the 30-minute session, we recommend that you drink from a straw for at least 24 hours to maximize your whitening. You cannot hurt your teeth if you decide to drink or eat staining type drinks like, coffee, tea, wins, colas, juices, or while eating chocolates, sauces, etc.
Submit your review