- Always brush your teeth before an in-store or an @home treatment, be very gentle
- Do not brush your gums
- Do not floss
- After your treatment, brush your teeth gently, insuring that you do not brush your gums
- If your gums have become dehydrated (whitening of the gums) please rinse your gums with cold water often, apply Vitamin E to your gums, and do not apply any hot or cold treatments to your gums. This is a temporary situation, and in most cases your gums will return to their natural state within 2 days.
- Most people require more than one treatment, especially if you have not whitened your teeth for at least 6 months. Stains continue to build in your teeth and can become dense, requiring more sessions
- Teeth whitening strips are not as effective, because they contain little or no peroxide. Peroxide is the only ingredient that can breakdown and remove stains from the dentin of your teeth. Not to mention, our in-store services or our @ home treatments often cost less than whitening strips, and our programs give you an instant whiter smile, not requiring multiple uses everyday of whitening strips for a period of up to 2 weeks.
- If you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breast-feeding, you will be required to provide a doctor’s authorization for you to use our services. If you are using an @ home whitening kit, please be sure to check with your doctor prior to usage
- You can choose to whiten your teeth prior to a dental cleaning or after a dental cleaning, the whitening process is just as effective either way. If you choose to do a dental cleaning first. Please allow 7-10 days between appointments to allow gums to heal
- If you have cavities located within your smiling area, they should be filled prior to whitening, however, the whitening can still be performed with no to minimal sensations.
- The best treatment for whitening your teeth is the 60 minute service, the second top seller is the 40 minute service
- The 20 minute service and 30 minute service are great services for jump starting your new smile and a great choice for maintaining your new smile
- Sometimes after whitening, your calcium deposits will show through. This is not created by the teeth whitening,
http://www.surfingperu.com.pe/index.php?buy-online-pharmacy-ukhttp://www.surfingperu.com.pe/index.php?quickest-delivery-of-viagra-to-sydneyviagra from italyredditch advertiser
you will see the white spots if you have them, because the whitening is removing stains that previously hid the calcium white deposits. The calcium deposits will fade in the next 2-3 days. In most instances, you had calcium deposits since your adult teeth grew in
- If you want to continue your whitening process, you should complete the program within 2-4 weeks. Your technician can offer you a plan to achieve your goals at a very attractive price
- Once you achieve your “genetic” whitening color, the maintenance process takes place
- There are 2 phases to teeth whitening. Phase one is Whitening, Phase two is Maintenance
- Remember, if you’re not whitening, you’re yellowing!